The primary role of the position is to design, develop and support application software for one or more business functions of our client. The requirement is for a Java developer with a flair for UI design. The role will be related to the creation of web systems with the application of high standard usability principals.
- Must be very strong in XSL, AJAX, Graphics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Flash
- Strong in DHTML, CSS, Photoshop, Shockwave, or Flash
- Knowledge of JSP and Java
- Solid computer science fundamentals and development skills
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Self-managing, in a fast paced development environment.
- Effective in communicating with, and interacting with fellow team members on a technical and non-technical level.
- Artistic inclination can be helpful but is not required.
- Uses expertise in appropriate techniques and tools to design, develop and maintain effective application software, reporting to technical lead.
- Lead the development team in application of UI design principals.
- Establishes and maintains control procedures for version control.
- Monitors and tracks quality related issues and problems through to resolution.
The candidate will get exposure to the full application architecture, as well as the financial industry.
Send resumes to jlesher(at)ciber.com